Friday, 17 June 2011

After you place your order

After you send me your initial email, I will consult with my network of international vendors to find you what you're after. I generally aim to give you at least three quotes for pieces that meet your requirements. Along with the price quotes, I will provide you with pictures, grading certificates and other supporting material so you know what you're buying.

Once you let me know of your preferred selection and any changes, I will send you a detailed invoice with a breakdown in costs. This will include the price of the item, shipping costs, customs and GST and the fee for my services. This fee is 5% of the cost of the item or $100, whichever is higher.

I encourage all interested customers to compare the quotes that I provide with your local jewellery store. You will see that even with my fee, you will end up saving hundreds or thousands of dollars.

After you receive the piece of jewellery, take it to an independent valuer. I can guarantee you will be blown away by the amount of money you saved!

No comments:

Post a Comment